As a Station Operations Coordinator you will manage and implement the delivery of safe, compliant, efficient, consistent and customer focused Ground Operations processes and activities. The Station Operations Coordinators will also be responsible for the delivery of operational SLAs and KPIs with third party suppliers and will need to measure this by carrying out regular checks and reporting.
As part of your role, you will complete regular quality assurance performance reviews and support the investigation and analysis of any GORs/NCs. You will also assist in identifying opportunities for change and improvement by third party suppliers, participating when required in the development and implementation of improvement programmes.
As part of your role you will also be responsible for managing relationships with, Airport Authorities and government agencies at airports on a day to day basis.
You will manage either directly or through 3rd party suppliers the delivery of customer experience and service to all passengers at airports within your area of responsibility. Working closely with relevant teams you will provide subject matter expert input to ensure Ground Operations product initiatives and concepts are delivered at airports.
You will ensure airline and aviation security requirements are being applied and that compliance with all border agency regulations are maintained.
You will manage feedback to other business areas on relevant customer and operational matters whether this is proactive as in the case of awareness of potential disruption or reactive to feedback from pilots, cabin crew or customers to recent incidents.
This role may also require shift work (depending on the assigned airport).
In addition, you may be expected to participate in operational On-Call and Emergency Response (ERP) rosters as required.
Finally, you will undertake projects and any other reasonable tasks as and when required by the business.
• Experience in aviation ground handling;
• A self-motivated individual who takes the initiative and works collaboratively with a diverse team;
• Ability to work as part of an international team and collaborate with a range of stakeholders;
• Project experience in a ground operations environment;
• Experience in the monitoring of third party suppliers focused on achieving required performance;
• A good communicator with ability to influence, develop a strong network of contacts throughout the local operation and gain support and commitment from line managers and employees across the business and third parties;
• Ability to think operationally whilst ensuring full regulatory compliance is achieved and maintained;
• A logical thinker with the ability to generate ideas and alternatives;
• Demonstrable ability to clearly articulate concepts and arguments verbally and in written documentation; • Ability to audit and check for compliance of in scope processes and in the event of any compliance breaches to be able to successfully investigate and resolve;
• This role requires strong business English (written & spoken) and knowledge of local language subject to assigned airport;
• You may be required to pick up adhoc project work with defined scope and timelines.
The way we work across TUI Group Airlines is changing. Our goal in Ground Handling is to be a truly integrated service provider to the TUI Group Airlines based out of UK&I, the Netherlands, Belgium and the Nordic countries. We are embarking on a journey to unite four independent Ground Handling establishments, and create one cohesive pan-European organisation, driving harmonisation and best practice in what we do and capitalising on our collective size to deliver economies of scale, whilst fostering a common culture of excellence in quality and delivery. This role will be responsible for the execution and continuous improvement of a safe, efficient, consistent and compliant delivery of all aspects of airport customer services and operational activities through regular and effective checking and management of third party suppliers at assigned airports.
Our Vision: Think Travel. Think TUI.
Discovering the world’s diversity, exploring new horizons, experiencing foreign countries and cultures: travel broadens peoples’ minds. At TUI we create unforgettable moments for our customers across the world and make their dreams come true. We are mindful of the importance of travel and tourism for many countries in the world and the people living there. We partner with these countries and help shape their future – in a committed and sustainable manner.
More information? Please, contact Mathieu Wythouck (Mathieu_Wythouck@tuifly.be).
We would like to receive your resume and cover letter via the ‘solliciteer’ button below! Applications by e-mail will not be taken into consideration.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated!