Do you have a strong interest in sustainable tourism or corporate social responsibility? Are you accurate, creative and do you have a hands-on mentality? We have the internship for you!
The intern supports the foundation, collaborating with both the Programme Management Team and the Communications Team, and self-manages several assignments. Tasks include:
- Analyse the annual results of the foundation’s funding strategy, based on the contribution to the KPIs and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- Support in communications, e.g.:
- create and publish content (news pieces, project descriptions) for the foundation’s website
- manage the media bank
- Provide internal and external support for the project application and reporting database and create (project) templates.
- Support in assessing unsolicited proposals.
- Continuous updating of the foundation’s operational handbook.
- Manage inquiries and requests from (potential) partners and other stakeholders.
- Supporting the team with administrative and logistical tasks.
For this position we are looking for a student with a passion for sustainable development and a hands-on mentality, who would like to further improve his/her organizational skills. The ideal candidate operates with a team spirit and seeks collaboration, but is also capable to work independently. You should be able to meet deadlines, while paying attention to detail.
- (Following a) Bachelor or Master studies in International Relations/ European studies, Development studies, Corporate Social Responsibility/ Sustainable Tourism.
- Excellent communication skills in English. Dutch or German is an asset.
- Microsoft Office.
- Handy with CMS (Content Management System) or would like to learn.
The position is full-time, as per 1 September 2019, in our office based in Rijswijk, The Netherlands. The intern will however work in an international context, as the TUI Care Foundation team is spread across several European countries.
TUI Care Foundation builds on the potential of tourism as a force for good. Together with holidaymakers, we support and initiate partnerships and projects that create new opportunities for the young generation, protect the natural environment and contribute to thriving communities all over the world.
TUI Care Foundation was founded by TUI, the world’s leading tourism business, and is based in the heart of Europe, the Netherlands. For more information, please see www.tuicarefoundation.com.
You can send your CV and motivation letter via the ‘solliciteer’ button. Applications via e-mail will not be handled.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate and contact Britt Jorna, Campus Recruiter, via email@example.com or call 070- 326 6677.