As Servicedesk IT medewerker within the Flight Operations team you will be responsible for coordinating the use and distribution of Personal Electronic Devices.
You will also be responsible for the application of EASA regulations.
You will work in the TUI fly Benelux Flight Operations team and report directly to the Head of EFB & Flight Ops IT. As a PED Owner your main responsibility is to coordinate the use of Personal Electronic Devices from our Flight Crew and Cabin Crew employees. You will make sure all functionalities and application are used in the right way and will support in making any flight operational systems communicate with these Personal Electronic Devices.
You will ensure that any hardware conforms to the required specification and that all TUI fly software applications are installed on the PED. Furthermore you will check potential security issues associated with the application installed and perform acceptation test before the release.
You control the stock of backup PED devices and coordinate the temporary replacement of devices as required. To abreast of Cabin Crew and Flight Crew deployment plans to ensure there is sufficient PED stock in place to meet future demands. You maintain records of software application documentation, including release notes, versions description and control.
You will support in creating a single philosophy with the TUI Aviation EFB colleagues and enhance the ongoing development of PED at TUI fly Benelux.
You will ensure that any operational issues are raised and assigned an appropriate level of priority within IT.
You will support the Head of EFB & FLT OPS IT with other duties and projects that may be assigned to you.
- Strong interest and IT affinity;
- Have the ability to operate with multiple business customers and manage key stakeholders;
- Have the ability to translate business requirements into IT solutions;
- An effective communicator with the proven ability to influence others, develop a strong network of contacts and gain support and commitment from line managers;
- Ability to think commercially and coordinate across departments;
- Self-motivated and autonomous worker with the ability to take initiative and work collaboratively;
- A logical thinker with the ability to generate ideas and alternatives;
- Demonstrable ability to clearly understand concepts and arguments verbally and in written documentation.
Our Vision: Think Travel. Think TUI.
Discovering the world’s diversity, exploring new horizons, experiencing foreign countries and cultures: travel broadens peoples’ minds. At TUI we create unforgettable moments for our customers across the world and make their dreams come true.
We are mindful of the importance of travel and tourism for many countries in the world and the people living there. We partner with these countries and help shape their future – in a committed and sustainable manner.
We would like to receive your resume and cover letter via the ‘solliciteer’ button below
Applications by e-mail will not be taken into consideration.