Will you coordinate the detailed design solution for all customer experience requirements to ensure there are detailed product offerings fit on board the TUI airlines fleet in a service-friendly manner? Apply now!
The main purpose of this role is coordinate the detailed design solution for all customer experience requirements resulting from the airline customer value proposition, product offering, schedules etc. ensuring that there are detailed product offerings (including service and hospitality equipment) fit on board the TUI airlines fleet in a service-friendly manner.
The Product Lead will support the Product Manager to ensure that schedule changes are monitored and identified, so that any product changes are implemented effectively (for example, changes to customer value proposition, product, routings, aircraft or any special ops) ensuring fulfilment of the airline customer experience requirements.
As part of the IFS product team, the Product Lead will be the local contact person responsible for delivering the IFS vision to optimise the current TUI Airlines inflight service operations, and to build strategic relationships with an external supplier base, maximising TUI benefit from the competitive airline product market. Additionally certain fields of Expertise may be allocated to support all TUI airlines. The role will play a lead part in shifting TUI to a more transparent price and process structure.
As the IFS Product Lead you will support in establishing and maintaining the ongoing effective relationships within your allocated part of the TUI airlines teams responsible for Customer Experience, On Board Product and Ancillaries in order to support the shaping of realistic, sustainable and implementable In-flight product specifications. You will develop detailed customer & crew offerings to meet airline specifications including specific product type, product brand directives and local variations.
The Product Lead will respond to ad hoc needs (e.g. ad hoc flights or special ops – excluding short notice requests) and support the design of a non-core business service catalogue that meets local airline customer requirements, for use by Aircraft Trading and local airline teams as required.
You will support by providing the IFS team and TUI Airlines with market intelligence, by following market trends, innovation and supplier base developments. The Product Lead will be responsible for identifying potential risks to the business and ensure contingency plans are in place and implemented as required.
As part of the IFS team, you will be responsible for ensuring that the strategic principle “understand, control and pay for what we get” is embedded in our contracts, agreements and is part of the culture of the organisation. Using continuous improvement and quality control process you will ensure that third parties deliver services to the standard required by TUI Airlines.
You know how to separate main issues and have a helicopter view in them. You are a strong sparring partner for various stakeholders. You have a proactive attitude. You are convincing, decisive and you have perseverance. You are also flexible, resistant to stress and of course collegial. You are highly communicative and know how to convey a message to both an individual and a group. In addition, you bring the following knowledge and experience:
• Relevant experience including product development, hotel, catering or airline customer proposition;
• Experience of Safety Risk Management;
• Knowledge of current food safety legislation;
• Experience of delivering innovation in business and operational processes;
a tenacious and principled approach to delivering change, harnessing problems and challenges as opportunities;
• Confidence in exploring new, unfamiliar ideas and delivering radical change in difficult business environments;
• Experience of planning and coordinating complex actions plans, ensuring working practices and methods are clearly structured and organized to deliver to multiple internal customers;
• An autonomous, proactive and insightful team member who in ambiguous and changing environments adapts behaviors to ensure focus on a specific goal; works under pressure to maintain team and stakeholder engagement;
• Ability to identify and anticipate customer needs and market developments; an understanding of how to translate trends in to specific responses to ensure TUI remains in line with, or ahead of, the market;
• Uses data to generate insight; understands the benefit of MI to manage, improve and change the business;
• Strong business English is mandatory and fluency in other European languages an advantage;
• Able to travel as and when required, mainly but not limited to United Kingdom and Belgium.
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism group. Covering the entire touristic value chain under one roof we employ 76,000 people in over 100 countries and offer 20 million customers comprehensive services in around 180 destinations worldwide.
The way we work across TUI Group Airlines is changing. Our goal in In Flight Services (IFS) is to be the single service provider to the TUI Group Airlines for all on-board requirements. This change will take us from five logistics operations with a limited supplier base and focus on downstream logistics to a pan-European logistics function with end to end focus, scale and expertise.
If you have questions about this vacancy, you can contact the resourcing department; 070 326 6677 or email@example.com.
We would like to receive your motivation letter including cv via the 'apply' button. Applications by email will
not be processed.
'Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated'