Do you want to be responsible for the operations delivery of your allocated part of the TUI airlines’ inflight supply chain? Do you want to use your experience for this job? Check out this job advert!
As the IFSC Operational Delivery Lead you will be responsible for the operations delivery of your allocated part of the TUI airlines’ inflight supply chain, ensuring that aircraft provisioning is achieved to specification in full and on-time to support the cabin services team in delivering the defined customer experience.
You as operational expert will manage third party contracted services in line with contracts and specifications, maximizing contract value at all times. You are responsible for all supply chain operational requirements and will secure the effective delivery of all goods replenished, short notice requirements and ACMI / ad-hoc operations. You will support service, product and other seasonal and in –season changes according to customer requirements in all source markets.
The Operations Delivery team will drive cost and operational efficiencies, including designing and implementing CI and quality control processes, and ensure conformance to budgetary expectations. You will liaise with internal customers and stakeholders in your source market for local responsibilities and external customers for cross airline responsibilities to ensure delivery of agreed levels of customer service, provide upstream stakeholders with feedback on fulfillment delivery, and instigate corrective action with external service partners to meet quality and service expectations. You will manage effective monitoring activities, including aircraft and service supplier visits, regular SLA reviews and processes to respond to flight report; you will ensure corrective actions are implemented as agreed.
You will plan with the nominated service providers to ensure delivery of best practice in supply chain, in order to ensure competitive advantage. You will identify potential risks to the business and ensure contingency plans are in place and implemented as required.
As part of the IFSC team, you will be responsible for ensuring that the strategic principle “understand, control and pay for what we get” is part of the culture of the organisation and supports in driving this vision forward in your scope of influence in the IFSC. Using continuous improvement and quality control process you will ensure that third parties deliver services to the standard required by TUI Airlines.
All IFSC teams including yourself are setup in a flexible way to ensure optimum balance in workload is strived for across all functions enabling absorbance and exchange of (new) tasks when relevant.
- During this job, you're calm when faced witch stressful or high pressure situations. When in complex challenges or crises, you've to respond efficiently. You have the capacity to support the transformation of existing complex and obscure supply chain arrangements into transparent, flexible and controlled networks. You are convinced when you are exploring new, unfamiliar ideas and delivering radical change in difficult business environment.
- You are an autonomous, proactive and flexible leader who in ambiguous and changing environments adapts behaviours to ensure focus on a specific goal. You work under pressure to maintain team and stakeholder engagement. Insightful appreciation of the formal and informal influences and structures within an organisation.
- You work effectively to involve stakeholders in business decisions by building trust and gaining consensus with people across all levels of the organisation and across different countries. You have the ability to identify and anticipate customer needs and market developments; an understanding of how to translate trends in to specific responses to ensure TUI remains in line with, or ahead of, the market.
- During your job, you think about cultural sensitivity, with experience of working as part of a pan-European team. You're able to operate as a trusted partner to multiple source markets, and to influence the application of common solutions and best practice in all airlines.
- Experience of planning and coordinating complex actions plans, ensuring working practices and methods are clearly structured and organized to deliver to multiple internal customers.
- Substantial relevant experience, preferably including Subject Matter Expertise for specific fields, e.g. W&B, environmental, galley equipment, duty free pre order fulfillment.
- Experience coordinating the delivery of complex operations maintaining effective monitoring procedures; plans for problems or obstacles before they arise and works with service partners to spot and resolve issues before impacting on business performance.
- Strong business Dutch and English is mandatory, basic knowledge of French and fluency in other European languages an advantage.
- To form part of the on-call team, 24/7 availability on a 3-4 week cycle.
- Able to travel as and when required across the UK and Europe, at times this could be short notice.
The way we work across TUI Group Airlines is changing. Our goal in In Flight Supply Chain is to be the single service provider to the TUI Group Airlines for all on-board supply chain needs. This change will take us from five logistics operations with a limited supplier base and focus on downstream logistics to a pan-European logistics function with end to end focus, scale and expertise. We will work with suppliers of choice, operating with transparency and control, to enable activity based charging and a KPI-driven team of supply chain experts.
The main purpose of this role is to coordinate the daily on-time and in-full delivery of the customer and crew value propositions on-board all TUI aircraft through the nominated service providers. Working with these providers and internal stakeholders, the Operations Delivery Lead will work to deliver an excellent service to the front line cabin crew teams, operational cost efficiencies and drive customer satisfaction scores.
As a member of the IFSC Operations Delivery team, you are responsible to optimise the current TUI Airlines’ inflight service operations, be the local contact person for end to end solutions for operational queries while also being responsible for cross airline common service suppliers in source market or resort uplift stations.
Additionally certain Fields of Expertise may be allocated to you towards all TUI Airlines. The role will play a lead part in shifting TUI to a more transparent price and process structure, introducing automated supply chain cost controls, and ensuring TUI airlines only pay for supply chain services that are delivered.
Working at TUI Group:
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism group. Covering the entire touristic value chain under one roof we employ 63,000 people in over 100 countries and offer 20 million customers comprehensive services in around 180 destinations worldwide.
Applications sent by email will not be taken into consideration.
Acquisition to this vacancy will not be appreciated.
Motivation letter and résumé should be in business English and can be uploaded via the "solliciteer" button.