The way we work across TUI Group Airlines is changing. Our goal in Ground Handling is to be a truly integrated service provider to the TUI Group Airlines based out of UK&I, the Netherlands, Belgium and the Nordic countries. We are embarking on a journey to unite four independent Ground Handling establishments, and create one cohesive pan-European organisation, driving harmonisation and best practice in what we do and capitalising on our collective size to deliver economies of scale, whilst fostering a common culture of excellence in quality and delivery.
As a Documentation and Process Improvement Specialist, you will be responsible for translating the requirements provided to the Ground Operations team from regulatory authorities or TUI Group airlines in the areas of ground handling, customer experience and compliance into specifications for inclusion as procedures in our manuals.
You will ensure the Ground Operations Manuals, (GOM) is comprehensive, up to date and consistent with other operational manuals that support the objective of operating safe, compliant, efficient and customer focused Ground Operations. Liaising closely with various stakeholders (including Area Management, Flight Operations and Engineering Security, Cargo), you will seek feedback, make regular improvements and revisions to procedures and manuals and publish these to internal and external users where necessary and in accordance with documented controls.
You will provide and manage a comprehensive library of all Ground Operations departmental procedures keeping them up to date. You will proactively identify new procedures and alignment opportunities, undertake active continuous improvement as well as carry out any required audits as part of the Ground Operations oversight programme and managing any findings with the relevant stakeholders.
As part of a continuous improvement programme you will also monitor regulatory bulletins taking action to ensure TUI Group airlines and their 3rd party suppliers remain compliant at all times.
We would also require you to participate in operational On-Call and Emergency Response (ERP) rosters as required.
- Experience working in a highly regulated, technical environment with responsibility for providing guidance and monitoring consistency in relation to documentation
- Ability to work to agreed SLAs with multiple customers; evidence of successfully delivering quality outputs to pre-determined standards and timescales
- Evidence of having been part of continuous improvement activities in complex and regulated environments
- An effective and energetic team member, working with colleagues to deliver common technical materials to multiple customers
- Able to balance multiple tasks in a time sensitive way, ensuring service standards are not compromised when meeting challenging deadlines
- A pro-active individual, who invests in stakeholder relationships, and ensures delivery to requirements, relying on team support where appropriate
- Shows aptitude and desire to keep abreast of industry and regulatory developments; understands how changes outside TUI can affect local technical requirements in the airlines
- In addition to fluency in the language of the airline in which you will be embedded, business English is required and some capacity in other European languages an advantage
- Experience in process modelling for transformational change in processes
The Documentation and Process Improvement Specialist owns the One Aviation Ground Operations manual and process documentation associated with all One Aviation airlines’ airport operations. Using process improvement techniques, and working closely with the on-the-ground airport teams, this role ensures continuous improvement of all ground operations processes across the TUI network.
This role can be based in either our Luton, Amsterdam, Brussels, Stockholm or Hannover office.
We would like to receive your resume and cover letter via the ‘solliciteer’ button below!
Applications by e-mail will not be taken into consideration.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.