As a Ground Ops Coordinator you will manage 3rd party suppliers through appropriate contracted Service Level Agreements (SLAs) operational KPIs and relevant ancillary targets to deliver safe, compliant, efficient, consistent and customer focused Ground Operations, implementing performance management techniques if required. You must be able to review current performance and be confident giving suggestions to drive efficiencies in Ground Operations processes to improve on time performance, customer service, revenue and safety related matters as well as general process improvement that will reduce operating costs for all airports in your area of responsibility. As part of your role you will also be responsible for managing relationships with, Airport Authorities and government agencies at airports on a day to day basis. You will manage either directly or through 3rd party suppliers the delivery of customer experience and service to all passengers at all airports within your area of responsibility. Working closely with relevant teams you will provide subject matter expert input to ensure Ground Operations product initiatives and concepts are delivered at airports. You will ensure the ground safety oversight and compliance programme for group airlines is carried out through regular monitoring and that any findings from audits or reviews are closed within the appropriate time frames whilst continuously monitoring any identified operational risks.
You will ensure airline and aviation security requirements are being applied and that compliance with all border agency regulations are maintained. You will manage feedback to other business areas on relevant customer and operational matters whether this is proactive as in the case of awareness of potential disruption or reactive to feedback from pilots, cabin crew or customers to recent incidents. As part of your role you will be involved in and expected to support delivery of new product initiatives and concepts on the ground and feed in ideas for new airport products and initiatives. In addition, you will be expected to participate in operational On-Call and Emergency Response (ERP) rosters as required. Finally, you will undertake projects and any other reasonable tasks as and when required by the business.
• Significant experience in aviation or ground handling
• A self-motivated individual who takes the initiative and works collaboratively with a diverse team
• Ability to work as part of an international team and collaborate with pan-European stakeholders
• Project management experience in a ground operations environment
• Experience in the management of third party suppliers focused on achieving required performance
• A strong communicator with the proven ability to influence, develop a strong network of contacts throughout the industry and gain support and commitment from line managers and employees across the business and third parties
• Ability to think commercially and operationally whilst ensuring full regulatory compliance is achieved and maintained
• A logical thinker with the ability to generate ideas and alternatives
• Demonstrable ability to clearly articulate concepts and arguments verbally and in written documentation
• Ability to audit and check for compliance of in scope processes and in the event of any compliance breaches to be able to successfully investigate and resolve
• Cultural sensitivity, with experience of working as part of a pan-European team
• This role requires strong business English (written & spoken)
The way we work across TUI Group Airlines is changing. Our goal in Ground Handling is to be a truly integrated service provider to the TUI Group Airlines based out of UK&I, the Netherlands, Belgium and the Nordic countries. We are embarking on a journey to unite four independent Ground Handling establishments, and create one cohesive pan-European organisation, driving harmonisation and best practice in what we do and capitalising on our collective size to deliver economies of scale, whilst fostering a common culture of excellence in quality and delivery.
This role will be responsible for the execution and continuous improvement of a safe, efficient, consistent and compliant delivery of all aspects of airport customer services and operational activities through effective management of third party suppliers at airports.
For more information concerning the selection process, please contact our Resourcing Department;
070-3266677 or email@example.com.
To subscribe to this vacancy, please submit your resume and cover letter by clicking on the green 'solliciteer' button.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated!