As a Ground Operations Analyst, you will be managing and developing all operational business data and activities within Ground Operations. Your role will involve the management, creation, alignment and improvement of reports and dashboards produced for all supplier, customer and operational data. You will be responsible for the ownership and distribution of this data and will need to ensure that information is shared in the correct format to a variety of different stakeholder with varying levels of seniority.
- You will be required to perform analysis to detect operational and performance related trend at all airports.
- You identify key trends & articulate the impact to enable to appropriate course of action.
- Where apprioriate, you will suggest optimisations as a result of your data analysis which may relate to any Ground Operations process or procedure.
- You will process audit results and operational report to determine where remedial action is required
- You make sure all relevant stakeholders (not limited to Ground Operations) are involved where needed
- You track performance on all SLA measures as defined to make sure we have a good ‘On Time Performance’
- Have a good knowledge of English, knowledge of other languages is desired but not essential;
- Have strong numeric, analytical and problem solving skills with eye for detail, at same time maintaining an overview;
- Able to work, always innovating, in a rapidly change environment, prioritizing accordingly;
- Be self-motivated to get things done, take initiative;
- Have good communication and reporting skills;
- Experience as analyst is desired but not essential;
- Having a bachelor degree, in business management, economics, statistics, aviation or computer and information science would be advantageous.
The way we work across TUI Group Airlines is changing. Our goal in Ground Handling is to be a truly integrated service provider to the TUI Group Airlines based out of UK&I, the Netherlands, Belgium and the Nordic countries. We are embarking on a journey to unite four independent Ground Handling establishments, and create one cohesive pan-European organisation, driving harmonisation and best practice in what we do and capitalising on our collective size to deliver economies of scale, whilst fostering a common culture of excellence in quality and delivery.
The Ground Operations Analyst owns all reporting and analysis for the Ground Operations teams. With scope for all TUI airport operations, leads all performance reporting, analysis event trending and production of dashboards on behalf of the Ground Operations management team.
Working at TUI Group:
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism group. Covering the entire touristic value chain under one roof we employ 63,000 people in over 100 countries and offer 20 million customers comprehensive services in around 180 destinations worldwide.
How to apply:
For more information please visit www.tuigroup.com.
The motivation letter and résumé should be in business English.