Crystal Ski is the UK and Ireland’s most recommended ski company providing outstanding ski experiences both on and off the mountain.
We’re looking for Chalet Hosts to join our team for the winter season across France, Austria and Italy. You’ll deliver fantastic service to our guests through providing a personalized service.
And it’s not just the guests that are well looked after. We also really look after our team at Crystal offering fantastic career development opportunities that will enable you to carve out a career in a fun and challenging environment.
What You Will Be Doing
- Working as part of a team to resolve issues before customers travel to ensure they always get what they have booked or requested
- Delivering personalized welcomes before customers arrive or in person when in resort
- You’ll engage with guests throughout their holiday
- Preparing an appetizing daily menu breakfast, afternoon tea & dinner
- You will carry out daily and weekly deep cleaning in your chalet ensuring highest standards are maintained
What We Are Looking For
- The guest is at the heart of everything you do. You have a passion for delivering service, and understand how much having a great holiday means to our guests
- You’ll have a flair for cooking or a real desire to learn how to cook for large numbers of people
- Taking pride in walking away from a sparkling clean room!
- You love learning new skills and you want to work in travel
- Chatty and personable – you build rapport quickly with all types of people of all ages
- You take pride in your appearance and role and you want to be the best you possibly can be
- Passionate about being in the mountains and about the Crystal product. You don’t have to be a skier or boarder but should have an interest in outdoor life or be willing to give it a try
- You’re resilient with the ability to deal with unexpected setbacks and have a “positive” and “bring it on” attitude to life
- Unflappable in a crisis, can think on your feet and don’t shy away from dealing with guests in difficult situations
- You are a strong team player and willing to work as part of a wider team and help out across other chalets when needed. You’re proactive and able to check your chalet for maintenance issues and highlight them so that guests enjoy a safe and comfortable environment
- Flexible and adaptable approach to working hours
- Strong communication skills in English
Working Within TUI Group
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism group. Covering the entire touristic value chain under one roof we employ 76,000 people in over 100 countries and offer 20 million customers comprehensive services in around 180 destinations worldwide.
Click apply now to begin the brief application process