As Project, Process and Data Manager, work together with the Head of Aviation IT Procurement & Services to implement the strategic vision to create an efficient work environment for the wider SM&P team while maintaining from audit/compliance perspective. You will develop, implement and maintain the SM&P processes and procedures by observing, recording, analysing and evaluate work methods to improve these into more efficient methods and to find and reduce existing bottlenecks. Acting as a business partner towards SM&P team and other stakeholders, you will work together with internal stakeholders to define and fine-tune interface processes, procedures, where needed, and digitalize process flows as much as possible and reasonable. You will make sure that the SM&P team members receive training on the SM&P Processes and Procedures and remain current on updates.
As Project, Process and Data Manager, you will manage SM&P projects across different SM&P teams and projects to implement innovative frameworks to ensure that all procurement activities are managed efficiently and in a controlled environment. This will include the management, implementation and maintenance of the contract management system; the tools and systems to allow efficient project controllability. By evaluating the correct usage of improvement initiatives post-project, and follow-up/take action if needed – further training sessions could be provided to internal stakeholders for the usage of new or improved tools, processes & procedures.
Through (self) auditing you will define and setup monitoring tools to audit process compliance, system access, identifying areas of continuous process improvements. You will create, develop and maintain a training plan as well as materials for face-to-face training sessions, as well as e-learnings for the SM&P team, together with the heads of, including but not limited to working with HR departments, Group Compliance, etc. to maintain overview of required trainings. You will work closely with the manager of Procurement Economics, to support the department strategy.
As Project, Process & Data Manager, you will manage the business analytics team to be a reliable, structured, effective and knowledgeable competence centre within SM&P for all related operational business and procurement data and activities/analysis. You will support the team to develop all operational business and procurement data and activities within SM&P, to allow for data-driven procurement & supplier management. Together with the head of Aviation IT Procurement & Business Services, you will develop a clear projects pipeline and decide on priorities.
You will develop and leverage an excellent network and cooperation with internal and external stakeholders, so as to ensure the best input and output within your scope. Ensure that SM&P maintains industry best practice as well as knowledge of business/supplier developments through relevant reading, networking, meetings or attending conferences/workshops. Ensure you are acting according to TUI values and relevant finance/procurement policies, and overlook the function/department for such overall compliance as well.
• Have at least a bachelor degree, preferably master’s degree in system engineering, business management or computer and information science
• Have a business/IT hybrid profile
• Have a good knowledge of English, knowledge of other languages is desired but not essential
• Be flexible and assertive
• Have good project and/or people management skills and experience, be able to cooperate with team members and stakeholders with different cultural background
• Have strong numeric, analytical and problem solving skills with eye for detail, at the same time maintaining an overview
• Have good communication and reporting skills
• Able to easily develop a strong network of contacts throughout the business and industry, gaining the support and commitment of key players to key projects
• Have good understanding of organisational sensitivities, group dynamics and be able manage change in an organisation
• Able to challenge assumptions and to think out of the box
• Able to work, always innovating, in a rapidly change environment, prioritising accordingly
• Be self-motivated to get things done, be able to plan/organize
• Experience in an aviation, procurement and/or IT environment is desired but not essential
• Have ‘can-do’ attitude, work result-oriented and take initiative
• Able to travel regularly to meet with internal stakeholders
• Work according TUI values and procurement policies
The objective of the Supplier Management & Procurement (SM&P) department is to deliver best value and cost savings in all aviation contracts. As Projects, Process & Data Manager you will manage the SM&P business analytics team and implement innovative processes and tools, to improve efficiency of the SM&P team and make sure the department works in a lean manner. Together with your team, you will manage internal SM&P projects as well as small to medium TUI Aviation projects. You develop and leverage an excellent network, co-operate with mainly TUI Aviation stakeholders, taking into account organisational sensitivities. You will stay current on tools and process developments.
For more information concerning the selection process, please contact our Resourcing Department; 070-3266677 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply to this vacancy by sending your CV and motivation letter via the "solliciteer" button.
Applications by email will not be taken into consideration
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated!