As the IFSC (InFlight Supply Chain) Operational Delivery Officer you will be responsible for the operations delivery of your allocated part of the TUI airlines’ inflight supply chain, ensuring that aircraft provisioning is achieved to specification in-full and on-time to support the cabin services team in delivering the defined customer experience and revenue targets. The Operations Delivery team drive cost and operational efficiencies, including designing and implementing CI and quality control processes, and ensure conformance to budgetary expectations.
What You will be doing:
- You manage third party contracted services in line with contracts and specifications, maximizing contract value at all times;
- You are responsible for all supply chain operational requirements and will secure the effective delivery of all goods replenished, short notice requirements and ACMI / ad-hoc operations;
- You support service, product and other seasonal and in –season changes according to customer requirements in all source markets;
- You will liaise with internal customers and stakeholders in your source market for local responsibilities and external customers for cross airline responsibilities;
- You support the transformation of existing complex and obscure supply chain arrangements into transparent, flexible and controlled network;
- You will manage effective monitoring activities, including aircraft and service supplier visits, regular SLA reviews and processes to respond to flight report;
- You will plan with the nominated service providers to ensure delivery of best practice in supply chain, in order to ensure competitive advantage. You will identify potential risks to the business and ensure contingency plans are in place and implemented as required;
- As part of the IFSC team, you will be responsible for ensuring that the strategic principle “understand, control and pay for what we get” is part of the culture of the organisation and supports in driving this vision forward in your scope of influence in the IFSC;
- Using continuous improvement and quality control process you will ensure that third parties deliver services to the standard required by TUI Airlines;
- All IFSC teams including yourself are setup in a flexible way to ensure optimum balance in workload is strived for across all functions enabling absorbance and exchange of (new) tasks when relevant.
- Substantial relevant experience, preferably including Subject Matter Expertise for specific fields, e.g. W&B, environmental, galley equipment, duty free pre order fulfillment;
- Experience coordinating the delivery of complex operations maintaining effective monitoring procedures;
- Confident and calm;
- Willling to exploring new, unfamiliar ideas and delivering change;
- Experience of planning and coordinating complex actions plans;
- An autonomous, proactive and flexible leader ;
- Business accumen;
- Able to work effectively to involve stakeholders in business decisions by building trust and gaining consensus with people across all levels of the organisation and across different countries;
- Ability to identify and anticipate customer needs and market developments;
- Cultural sensitivity, with experience of working as part of a pan-European team;
- Able to operate as a trusted partner to multiple source markets;
- Able to travel as and when required across the UK and Europe, at times this could be short notice;
- To form part of the on-call team, 24/7 availability on a 3-4 week cycle;
- Fluent in English, French and Dutch.
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism group. Covering the entire touristic value chain under one roof we employ 76,000 people in over 100 countries and offer 20 million customers comprehensive services in around 180 destinations worldwide.
The way we work across TUI Group Airlines is changing. Our goal in In Flight Services (IFS) is to be the single service provider to the TUI Group Airlines for all on-board requirements. This change will take us from five logistics operations with a limited supplier base and focus on downstream logistics to a pan-European logistics function with end to end focus, scale and expertise.
If you have questions about this vacancy, you can contact the resourcing department; 070 326 6677 or email@example.com.
We would like to receive your motivation letter including cv via the 'apply' button. Applications by email will
not be processed.
'Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated'