Would you like to have a challenging part-time job, negotiating and improving contracts within the committed and service-oriented HOTAC and Travel Department of TUI fly Benelux? Then we may have a great job for you!
As HOTAC Procurement Officer you will select, and constantly improve our crew hotels, based on the crew pairings. You will ensure the best available rates and conditions according to the existing crew requirements list.
You will do so managing the crew hotel contracts and the crew transport contracts. You will be responsible for the hotel procurement for the upcoming season and manage and maintain existing hotel/transport contracts. You will follow-up flight and cabin crew reports in order to make sure the crew requirement are being held.
As HOTAC Procurement Officer you will negotiate the right conditions and rates with our hotels and transport companies and you will make sure the agreed SLA’s are met.
As HOTAC Procurement Officer you will support in creating the vision & structure around recourses, processes and systems to deliver hotel and travel requirements. Based on the feedback you receive from crew, you will highlight issues and opportunities and make fact-based recommendations to the HOTAC & Travel Manager.
You will continually look for improvement opportunities within the HOTAC & Travel aspects of the rosters and ways of working of the HOTAC & Travel department.
As HOTAC Procurement Officer you report into the HOTAC & Travel Manager TUI fly Benelux and collaborate on a daily basis with the day-to-day scheduling team and HOTAC & Travel Officers that work outside the 72h timeframe of our departing flights.
- Bachelor studies or equal by experience;
- Have the ability to operate in a changing environment;
- You are an excellent communicator with solid commercial, social and negotiating skills;
- You have strong numeracy skills, with solid financial understanding and commercial acumen;
- You are eager to always find the best and most efficient solutions to problems;
- You have the ability to operate with multiple stakeholders;
- Self-motivated and autonomous worker with the ability to take initiative and work collaboratively;
- A logical thinker with the ability to generate ideas and alternatives;
- Travelling and flexibility is required.
During the past years our operations within TUI fly Benelux expanded significantly and with that also the complexity of our operations increased. We are currently harmonising processes and ways of working across TUI fly Benelux.
In order to optimise the usage and flexibility of our pilots and cabin crew we have established a TUI fly Benelux Scheduling team. The HOTAC & Travel department is an integrated part of this TUI fly Benelux team.
As HOTAC Procurement Officer you will select and constant improve our crew hotels, ensuring the best available rates and conditions.
We would like to receive your resume and cover letter via the ‘solliciteer’ button below!
Applications by e-mail will not be taken into consideration.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.