Always wanted to be a Ground Operations Analyst for TUI fly? Now is the time to get that job! Check out the job advert, and apply!
As a Ground Operations Analyst, you will be managing and developing all operational business data and activities within Ground Operations. Your role will involve the management, creation, alignment and improvement of reports and dashboards produced for all supplier, customer and operational data. You will be responsible for the ownership and distribution of this data and will need to ensure that information is shared in the correct format to a variety of different stakeholder with varying levels of seniority.
- You will be required to perform analysis to detect operational and performance related trend at all airports;
- You identify key trends & articulate the impact to enable to appropriate course of action;
- Where appropriate, you will proactively suggest optimisations as a result of your data analysis which may relate to any Ground Operations process or procedure;
- You will process audit results and operational report to determine where remedial action is required;
- You make sure all relevant stakeholders (not limited to Ground Operations) are involved where needed;
- You track performance on all SLA measures, including but not limited to On Time Performance, revenue, compliance, CSQs, short shipped and lost bags.
This position may also involve participation in On-Call and Emergency Response (ERP) rosters as required.
- Be business/commercially oriented and have a business/IT hybrid profile;
- Have a good knowledge of English, knowledge of other languages is desired but not essential;
- Have good PC skills with an advanced knowledge of Excel, Access, knowledge of Oracle and SQL is desired but not essential;
- Have strong numeric, analytical and problem solving skills with eye for detail, at same time maintaining an overview;
- Able to work, always innovating, in a rapidly change environment, prioritizing accordingly;
- Be self-motivated to get things done, take initiative;
- Have good communication and reporting skills;
- Have good project management skills and experience;
- Able to easily develop a strong network of contacts throughout the business and industry, gaining the support and committment of key players to key projects;
- Able to challenge assumptions and to think out of the box;
- Proven experience in effective data mining;
- Experience with at least one of the aviation operational categories is desired but not essential;
- Experience as an analyst is desired but not essential;
- Having a bachelor degree, in business management, economics, statistics, aviation or computer and information science would be advantageous.
The way we work across TUI Group Airlines is changing. Our goal in Ground Handling is to be a truly integrated service provider to the TUI Group Airlines based out of UK&I, the Netherlands, Belgium and the Nordic countries. We are embarking on a journey to unite four independent Ground Handling establishments, and create one cohesive pan-European organisation, driving harmonisation and best practice in what we do and capitalising on our collective size to deliver economies of scale, whilst fostering a common culture of excellence in quality and delivery.
The Ground Operations Analyst owns all reporting and analysis for the Ground Operations teams. With scope for all TUI airport operations, leads all performance reporting, analysis event trending and production of dashboards on behalf of the Ground Operations management team.
Working at TUI Group:
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism group. Covering the entire touristic value chain under one roof we employ 63,000 people in over 100 countries and offer 20 million customers comprehensive services in around 180 destinations worldwide.
How to apply:
We would like to receive your resume and cover letter via the ‘solliciteer’ button below.
The motivation letter and résumé should be in business English.
Applications by e-mail will not be taken into consideration.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.