The Business Process & Standardisation Manager is a key role in driving forward and facilitating the standardisation of processes and procedures within the TUI Aviation Engineering and Maintenance function.
The way we work across TUI Group Airlines is changing. Our goal in Engineering & Maintenance is to be a truly integrated service provider to the TUI Group Airlines based out of UK&I, the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and the Nordics. We are on a journey to unite five previously independent engineering & maintenance establishments, and create one cohesive pan-European organisation, driving harmonisation and best practice in what we do and capitalising on our collective size to deliver economies of scale, whilst fostering a common culture of excellence in quality and delivery.
The purpose of this role is to lead the activity required to develop standard processes and procedures within the Aviation Engineering & Maintenance function, facilitating information exchange, collaboration and documentation of common processes and associated procedures ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements for the continuing airworthiness and maintenance of aircraft whilst enabling efficiency and optimisation of ways of working.
The role will operate within a virtual team, based out of either our Luton, Amsterdam, Brussels, Hanover or Stockholm office with a requirement for regular European travel.
As Business Process and Standardisation Manager you will lead and coordinate activity to develop, document and implement standardised processes and procedures within the Part-M, Part-145 and other departments within the TUI Engineering and Maintenance function. This includes:
- Developing and implementing approaches to enable TUI Engineering and Maintenance to align business processes and procedures to a common standard;
- Establishing a programme framework in support of Part-M and Part-145 integration and process standardisation initiatives ensuring all stakeholders are involved;
- In a coordinating role provide a single consolidated view of the process standardisation activity required and occurring across E&M function ensuring progress reporting and issue resolution;
- Identify and manage interdependencies between departmental process standardisation initiatives both within engineering and maintenance and with other stakeholders such as Finance, IT and HR departments;
- Identify business process implications arising from AMOS database merger and migration ensuring the standardisation and availability of departmental user procedures related to AMOS in accordance with the systems merger project timeline and priorities;
- Investigate and implement appropriate process review software tools to support the standardisation of E&M processes and related procedures including process mapping and collaboration tools;
- Provide process development and improvement support to Engineering and Maintenance Heads of Department to enable continuous improvement and efficiency benefits.
- Understanding of Engineering and Maintenance processes including Part-M and Part-145 requirements;
- A self-motivated individual who takes initiative and works collaboratively, with a track record of successfully engaging with, and delivering to, multiple diverse stakeholders;
- Knowledge and experience of software systems enabling process mapping and collaboration activity, ideally including Confluence;
- Project management experience, with the proven ability to plan and deliver change initiatives;
- Ability to operate within in a pan-European arena, with multiple colleagues across a range of source markets and to partner with senior stakeholders and drive others to deliver;
- Understand technical, regulatory, operational and software system impacts of process and procedure developments ensuring controlled communication and implementation of changes;
- Ability to translate varied and complex information into and streamlined and coherent documents and procedures;
- Strong organisational and communication skills able to convey ideas to varied audiences and with the proven ability to influence and gain support and commitment;
- Financial acumen to understand and analyse cost implications and manage budgets;
- Ability to remain calm under pressure identifying practical measures and activities to manage risk and resolve issues;
- A logical thinker with the ability to generate ideas, alternatives, and solutions;
- Demonstrable ability to clearly articulate concepts and arguments verbally and in written documentation;
- This role requires strong business English (written & spoken) and will involve regular travel across Europe.
TUI Group is the leading tourism business with over 67,000 employees across the world. The Group includes our unique hotel portfolio, our cruise ships, our own aircraft, tour operators, travel agencies, and much more. At TUI, we have embarked on a journey of development towards a more digital, connected and integrated future. But we haven’t arrived there yet. Join us now and shape the future of travel.
You can look forward to a competitive salary, pension scheme and further benefits such as generous holiday discounts, great rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers.
If you have questions about this vacancy, you can contact the resourcing department; 070 326 6677 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would like to receive your motivation letter including cv via the 'apply' button.
Applications by email will not be processed.
'Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated'.